Hey It's Friday!

Hey it's Friday!
Don't you just love to wake up and realize it is Friday?  What is it about this magical day?

 We have to work.  It's not a day off! How different is it from say Tuesday?  But it is!  It is the end of the week... even if we work shift work or work on the weekends somehow Friday just seems special.
We try to find a reason to make every day special.  Wednesday is hump day! Monday is a new beginning. ... but Friday... well that rounds out the week.
You wake up excited to get through the day.  Maybe it is date night!  Maybe relaxing in front of the t.v. with dare I say 'pizza' and a glass of wine.  Whatever your special is it always feels more special on a Friday!
Don't we wish everyday was Friday?  I am sure there is a song about it... lol!
We rush through our day so that we can finish early.  (does this mean we actually accomplish more in a shorter time?)  We greet everyone with a smile.  The world is a sunny place even when we have a fresh coating of snow.  Life is good! :)

I wish everyone a Happy Friday.

Judi
Judi's Studio & Health Spa
www.judistudio.com

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Judishealthyholidays/

The Healthy Holidays are just around the corner. Come join our free group and be Stress Free for the holidays. 
The more the merrier! 
Goals will include Nutrition, Exercise, Gratitude and Giving
You will receive daily inspiration, weekly focus and lots of support in our secret Facebook group.
Ask for your personal invitation. 
As they say...'see you on the other side '


As a special Ya! It's Friday! 
 I would like to invite you to have my E-Book 5 Days Sugar Free for FREE!  
This little book can answer some of the 'Why? I love sugar!' and what to do about it.  
The holidays are coming and just before American Thanksgiving.  Time to have a few days 'Sugar Free!'.
Click beside the picture for the link.  



I am grateful to have you join me today for my blog / newsletter.  I will be sending tips, recipes, inspiration and information and of course specials your way.
Each time it will be a bit different.  If it is something that resonates with you please keep it or share it.  I am always interested in your comments.
I will keep your information safe and will not share.

Please join me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Judi.Studio.IP



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Tip to Change Your Health Forever

"The biggest room in the world is the ROOM FOR SELF IMPROVEMENT."

4 Ways to Create Habits that Last